Brought to you by the world’s leading transplant clinicians, Textbook of Organ Transplantation providesa complete and comprehensive overview of modern transplantation in all its complexity, from basic science to gold-standard surgical techniques to post-operative care, and from likely outcomes to considerations for transplant program administration, bioethics and health policy.
Beautifully produced in full color throughout, and with over 600 high-quality illustrations, it successfully:
- Provides a solid overview of what transplant clinicians/surgeons do, and with topics presented in an order that a clinician will encounter them.
- Presents a holistic look at transplantation, foregrounding the interrelationships between transplant team members and non-surgical clinicians in the subspecialties relevant to pre- and post-operative patient care, such as gastroenterology, nephrology, and cardiology.
- Offers a focused look at pediatric transplantation, and identifies the ways in which it significantly differs from transplantation in adults.
- Includes coverage of essential non-clinical topics such as transplant program management and administration; research design and data collection; transplant policy and bioethical issues.
Textbook of Organ Transplantation Set [Kindle Edition]
- File Size: 86952 KB
- Print Length: 1880 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (July 21, 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00M2VRJ9A